Governing Council Chair Tori Brooks
To provide a voice for students, families and the wider school community, that optimises learning outcomes.
- understanding the broader educational requirements of the school community
- understanding the broad functions of the school
- understanding and committing to the role of the Governing Council
- setting and maintaining a strong commitment to the direction and vision for the school
- developing and maintaining appropriate school policies
- initiating and approving recommendations and strategies
- carrying out any additional functions as required by the ANSS Governing Council Constitution
We value strength in communication and collaboration and display mutual respect for the contributions we all make plus each other's time.